Morning or afternoon half day tour of Mombasa Kenya.
A half day Mombasa city tour and shopping excursion.
The Mombasa city tour gives participants the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the Kenya coast and its history.
The city tour of Mombasa takes us back to the history of the East African coast with her Arabic and Portuguese quest for the control of the trade routes.
Suitable for all visitor categories.
- The Old town with it’s Swahili and Arabic culture
- The Fort Jesus Museum, essentially a history of the East Africa Coast
- The City food and spice market – a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- The elephant tusks – the gateway to Mombasa
- The Likoni Channel – Port entry into Kenya
- The Akamba wood carving factory – local talents in arts
- Plus shopping, people and cultures
Return to your hotel in time for lunch.
- Transport in a tour designed mini- bus with pop-up roofs
- A professional guide to narrate on all aspect of the visit
- Entry fees to the Fort Jesus and Old Port